A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Economists: Builders Add More Inventory, But Not Enough August 17, 2018“Given the chronic lack of affordable housing and rapidly escalating home prices, it is worrisome that the country is producing new single-family housing stock at a rate that is similar to the trough of a typical recession,” Freddie Mac’s chief economist says.
- Hot Midwest Markets Are Winning More Buyers August 17, 2018The region dominates in realtor.com®’s latest hottest housing market list.
- New Tool Pinpoints the Best Days to Sell a Home August 17, 2018A HomeLight feature helps drill down to the market level and get a snapshot of a seller’s best chances for maximizing their sales price or selling quickly.
- Mortgage Rates Ease for Second Consecutive Week August 17, 2018The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage rate dipped again, relieving some borrowers.
- Cities Expected to Get the Most New Residents in Q3 August 16, 2018These metros may soon see a boost in production for local agents, home improvement stores, and moving companies.
- Airbnb Investment in Apartment Buildings Irks Tenants August 16, 2018The home-sharing company plans to turn 14 multifamily properties into short-term rentals by 2020.
- Redfin: Bidding Wars Fuel Surge in Home Prices August 16, 2018“To win, [buyers] will likely have to raise their offer price and waive contingencies,” says company spokeswoman Rachel Musiker.
- HUD Backs Off on Rule It Says Stifles Affordability August 15, 2018The Department of Housing and Urban Development is taking steps to amend a fair housing rule that intended to combat segregation, claiming it was "suffocating" efforts to build affordable residential options.
- Home Searches Are Stretching on Longer August 15, 2018Be prepared to work with house hunters over months, not weeks, before they ultimately find a home to buy.
- Millions of Consumers Getting a Credit Score Boost August 15, 2018Sweeping changes in how several credit reporting agencies factor negative financial information is prompting millions of consumers’ credit scores to increase.