A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- 4 States Sue Federal Gov’t Over Property Tax Overhaul July 19, 2018Lawmakers in four Northeastern states say the cap on certain local and state deductions is unconstitutional.
- 2019 May Usher in the Era of Foldable Phone Screens July 19, 2018A smartphone that boasts a bendable screen is expected to hit the market early next year. Could this jumpstart a new category of devices?
- REALTOR® Force Grows 6% as Rookies Flock to NAR July 19, 2018There may be fewer homes to sell but that hasn’t deterred more people from entering the real estate business. NAR announced a significant rise in the number of REALTORS® in the last year.
- Cities That Will Pay People to Relocate July 19, 2018Faced with sluggish population growth, some metros are making enticing offers to gain new residents.
- Tips to Help Your Buyers Navigate a Cooling Market July 19, 2018In June, housing starts fell by 12 percent—a sign that prospective buyers are becoming more hesitant toward rising housing costs and shrinking inventory.
- Homebuilding Dips to 9-Month Low July 19, 2018Rising material costs are making new construction more difficult, builders say.
- The Most Unequal Housing Markets July 18, 2018Researchers find cities in the Midwest rank highest in terms of inequality, but that that's not necessarily a bad thing.
- The Ideal Age for First-Timers to Buy July 18, 2018A new study reveals how old most Americans think buyers should be when they purchase their first property.
- Loan Demand Dips as Housing Shortages Abound July 18, 2018But there is a bright spot: More first-time home buyers appear to be entering the market even as tight inventories restrict the number of homes for sale.
- A Roaring Success? Agent Uses T-Rex to Market Home July 18, 2018Buyers flipping through the marketing materials of this Granbury, Texas, home may have done a double take, but real estate pro Casey Lewis says the gimmick worked.