A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- 4 Pros, 4 Cons of Open Floor Plans January 23, 2018In recent years, this type of home design has been popular in many new units. But it’s not for everyone.
- When You’re Prospected by a Lender January 23, 2018Maybe you’ve received a “Let’s meet for coffee” invitation from a mortgage loan officer. How should a real estate...
- Avoid Pitfalls of Working With Friends, Family January 23, 2018One real estate pro shares his experience of mixing business with family and knowing what to watch for during these transactions.
- How Much Does a Home Cost in Bitcoin? January 23, 2018The digital currency can have a fluctuating value, but some sellers are still accepting it for their home sale.
- 3 Reasons Home Sales May Lose Momentum January 23, 2018The housing market and economy are starting out fairly strong, but several challenges persist in 2018.
- Cohousing Developments Grow Nationwide January 23, 2018The number of cohabiting communities could double over the next year. Learn more about the growing trend.