A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Coliving Craze? Developers Think So October 17, 2018Developers are betting big that more consumers want to live in a coliving space.
- How to Create a Welcoming Entryway October 17, 2018Don’t discount this prime spot in your staging. “Entryways set a tone for the rest of the house,” says one interior designer.
- Discover the Home’s Past the Seller Won’t Tell You October 17, 2018Some states don’t require sellers to disclose property stigmas, such as violent crime that occurred on the premises or paranormal activity. Here’s how you can help buyers uncover the truth.
- On the Watch List: 10 Housing Markets Poised for Appreciation October 17, 2018Find out where homeowners likely will see the biggest increases in equity over the next 12 months.
- Stacking Up Yard Sizes by State October 16, 2018The average residential lawn in America is about a quarter of an acre, but the number can vary greatly depending on where you live.
- Warning Signs That Your Client Is Getting Cold Feet October 16, 2018As a real estate professional, how can you tell if your buyer or seller is about to bail on a deal?
- Study: ‘Green’ Homes Sell for More, Depending on the Agent October 16, 2018For sellers giving their homes environmentally friendly upgrades, recent studies show the owners' profit at resale may also rely on their chosen real estate professional.
- America’s 5 Most Historic Cities ‘May Hold Value Better’ October 15, 2018Some home buyers may be drawn to the cachet of owning a property with a rich historical past, but there are more benefits than status.
- Is Using Equity to Delay Social Security a Good Strategy? October 15, 2018Some older homeowners are taking out reverse mortgages to fund their daily living expenses while shoring up more financial benefits from the government. But the ramifications of this are unclear.
- High Debt-to-Income Ratios Prompt More Mortgage Denials October 15, 2018Lenders turned away nearly one in 10 mortgage applicants in 2017, according to real estate data firm CoreLogic.