A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- REALTORS® Help Reopen Key Programs as Shutdown Drags January 15, 2019In another win for real estate, NAR successfully pushes the IRS to continue a mortgage program vital to keeping closings on track.
- 15 Cities That Bedbugs Love to Call Home January 15, 2019These bugs are on the prowl. Find out where the thirsty parasites are most common.
- Non-Owners Dream of Ownership, But… January 15, 2019About 75 percent of non-homeowners believe owning a home is part of their American dream, but they haven’t made a move yet. Here’s why.
- Top 5 Landscaping Trends for 2019 January 15, 2019The National Association of Landscape Professionals released its list of outdoor features that will dominate yard designs in the new year.
- 7 Signs of a Market Cooldown January 15, 2019How to tell if your market is cooling and the ways you can adjust accordingly on behalf of your clients.
- Homeownership Tenure at Highest Level in 18 Years January 14, 2019More than a decade out from the last housing crisis, the trend of homeowners staying put longer is only deepening.
- 7 Safest, Most Affordable Cities in America January 14, 2019These locations boast the lowest crime rates and home prices well below the national median of $300,000. Should your clients consider moving to one of them?
- Would Buyers Benefit If Fed Pauses Rate Hikes? January 14, 2019Notes from the Federal Reserve's latest meeting indicate it won’t raise interest rates until after March.
- Sales Slump Forces Builders to Offer Incentives Again January 14, 2019Twenty-three percent of builders in December lowered their prices and offered deals such as rebates for appliance upgrades, according to a new survey.
- Where the Most Listings Are Undergoing Price Drops January 14, 2019Discounted homes are becoming more commonplace, with 38 of the largest 45 U.S. markets seeing more price reductions in December, realtor.com® finds.