A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- House Passes Bill to Curb ‘Drive-by’ Accessibility Lawsuits February 16, 2018Legislation would likely lead to greater accountability by building owners with regard to potential violations of the...
- Brokerage’s Pig Stunt Annoys Seattle Residents February 16, 2018Marketing campaigns can sometimes prompt backlash, as one startup real estate company learned this week.
- Builder Lets Consumers Design Its Model Homes February 16, 2018Taylor Morrison Home Corp. is crowdsourcing the design of its model homes to give home shoppers more of a say through its myModel Home Project.
- Climbing Mortgage Rates Reach 4-Year High February 16, 2018Rates continue to increase, soaring this week to the highest average since 2014.
- First-Time Buyers May Have it Easiest Here February 16, 2018First-time home buyers are entering the market under tight inventory conditions and rising home prices. But not all cities are posing a challenge...
- Wells Fargo Honors ‘Guardian Angel’ February 9, 2018Cynthia Shafer—a 2002 Good Neighbor Award winner—received an unexpected gift for her nonprofit, Bedz for Kidz, from the Wells Fargo...