A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- 30-Year Mortgage Rates Reach Highest Level Since May September 21, 2018For the fourth consecutive week, mortgage rates continued to climb as home buyers face higher borrowing costs.
- Consumers Can Now Request Credit Freezes for Free September 21, 2018You and your real estate customers no longer have to pay a fee to block access to personal financial information in the event of a cybersecurity threat.
- Howard Hanna Acquires Allen Tate September 21, 2018The merged brokerages look to take on a bigger presence in the Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions.
- Where Agents Find High-Quality Leads September 21, 2018A recent survey reveals the low-cost tools real estate pros are using to find the highest number of promising leads.
- Homeowners Seeing Richer Annual Equity Gains September 21, 2018Find out the average amount homeowners have gained in property value by state over the past year.
- Report: Market Could Stabilize as More Homes are Listed September 20, 2018NAR’s Existing-Home Sales report, released Thursday, found sales remained mostly flat in August, bringing relief to markets following a string of monthly declines.
- When Is it OK to Tap Home Equity? September 20, 2018Consumers’ growing penchant for debt might temp them to borrow against their home equity. But are their reasons for doing so sound?
- As Summer Ends, Homebuilding Picks Up September 20, 2018Builders warn that new-home construction could soften in the near future despite rising in August.
- Agents Selling Luxury See Uptick in Sales, Prices September 20, 2018High-end housing markets continue to climb, as luxury home prices in 20 major counties record double-digit gains.
- A Big Nuisance Entering More Homes This Fall: Spiders September 19, 2018More spiders will likely weave their webs inside homes this fall. Here’s how you can get rid of them.