A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Housing Predictions for 2018 September 22, 2017What the future looks like for the new-home market, mortgage rates, and overall home sales activity, according to Freddie Mac’s Outlook...
- Sync Your Email and Direct Mail Marketing September 22, 2017Here are four ways to coordinate your marketing channels to best communicate with prospects or keep in touch with past clients.
- 5 Things Buyers Should Never Compromise On September 22, 2017Tell your clients not to overlook these items when considering buying a home. Otherwise, they could end up regretting the purchase.
- Mortgage Rates End 2-Month Decline September 22, 2017The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage has posted its first increase in weeks.
- Prices Rise Fastest in Disaster-Prone Cities September 22, 2017The threat of natural disasters isn’t scaring buyers away from the most vulnerable areas of the country, according to a new analysis.
- Homeowners Gain Average of $13K in Equity September 22, 2017Over the past 12 months, about 750,000 mortgage borrowers have achieved positive equity, according to a new report.