A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- 6 Outdated Features in Your Clients’ Homes November 20, 2017Home buyers say they want the latest design trends in their next property—but 70 percent admit to having items in their current house that...
- Freddie Rejoins Low-Income Housing Program November 20, 2017The mortgage giant has announced it will restart its efforts to invest in a program that incentivizes investors to support affordable housing.
- Yelp: You Can’t Ask Customers for Reviews November 20, 2017The popular business review site says you must get feedback more organically or risk being demoted in its search results.
- Homeowners, Appraisers Getting On Same Page November 20, 2017Their views on home values are gradually aligning after rapid run-ups in prices caused their opinions to become misaligned in recent years.
- Lift in Housing Starts Indicates Inventory Relief November 20, 2017As they near their postrecession high, experts say new single-family and multifamily projects will help meet consumer demand.
- The Most Affordable Ski Towns November 20, 2017Home buyers who want a home in a wintertime resort can find budget-friendly options in these locales.