A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Survey: Agents Fail to Deliver Hyperlocal Expertise December 5, 2017Real estate pros are sacrificing the specific neighborhood information clients want in their marketing, instead trying to appeal to as wide...
- Hire a Robot for Your Next Home Showing December 5, 2017A robot could walk your buyers on a guided tour of a property, without you ever having to be there in person.
- Housing Trend to Watch: The ‘Surban’ December 5, 2017Suburban areas are taking on urban features, such as greater walkability to retail and restaurants, creating a new kind of living style that could...
- Why Christmas Trees Are Pricier This Year December 5, 2017The holiday staple will cost homeowners 10 percent more than they spent last year. This is what’s behind the price hike.
- Quick Tips to Remove Hardwood Scratches December 5, 2017Many scuffed-up floors can actually be easy to repair.
- How to Stay Sane When You’re Overworked November 29, 2017Learn to say no and delegate tasks with these tips for overextended real estate pros.