A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Skills Agents Say Are Most Important October 19, 2017A new report from NAR cites being a people person as one of the many traits you should have to succeed as a real estate agent. Do you have what it...
- More Renovations in the Forecast for 2018 October 19, 2017A new report finds annual gains in home renovation and repair spending will surge through the third quarter of next year.
- 2017’s Hottest ZIP Codes October 19, 2017Find out which cities are hitting high notes on realtor.com®’s list for the year’s hottest housing markets.
- Boomers Stuck With Big Homes to Sell October 19, 2017Baby boomers are growing concerned that they’ll be unable to sell their big suburban homes as younger generations show different housing...
- Hurricanes Pummel New-Home Production October 19, 2017Fewer new homes are in the works, and economists say recent hurricanes that struck the South brought down the latest housing numbers.
- The Best Places to be a Landlord October 19, 2017Higher home prices and a tight supply of homes for sale may be the mantra nationwide. But certain markets are still offering lucrative options for...