A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- ‘Super Wood’ Could Be the Next Steel March 22, 2018University of Maryland researchers announced they’ve created a way to make wood stronger, lighter, and cheaper than steel.
- Fed Raises Rates: What This Means for Mortgages March 22, 2018The Federal Reserve voted Wednesday to up its short-term interest rates, which will likely have an influence on buyers’ borrowing costs...
- 4 Real Estate Provisions in Spending Bill March 22, 2018With six months remaining in the 2018 fiscal year, the National Association of REALTORS® urges the passage of the “omnibus...
- Gen Z Already Buying Homes March 22, 2018There’s a newer group of home buyers in town, and they’re diving right into ownership.
- Agent Robbed at Gunpoint During Open House March 22, 2018The incident occurred last Saturday when a San Francisco real estate agent was prepping for a midday open house.
- GSEs Try to Boost Affordable Housing Efforts March 22, 2018Mortgage financing giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have recently taken several efforts to try to open up housing options for low- and middle-...