A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Commercial Brokerage Merger to Form Multifamily Giant March 20, 2019Investment management company Jones Lang LaSalle has announced it will acquire commercial services firm HFF Inc. in a $2 billion deal.
- Should Social Media Be Your Biggest Marketing Tool? March 20, 2019It’s common business advice that you should use social media to connect personally with your audience rather than promote listings. But is that true?
- Best Cities for First-Time Home Buyers in 2019 March 20, 2019A new Bankrate study sheds light on places that aspiring homeowners may inadvertently overlook in their property search.
- Survey: Consumers Bullish on Buying as Spring Kicks Off March 20, 2019More Americans “strongly believe” now is the right time to purchase a home, according to NAR’s latest HOME Survey.
- Facebook Disables Targeting Options for Housing Ads March 20, 2019The social network will now require advertisers in the areas of real estate, employment, and credit to use a separate portal to serve up their ads.
- 10 Features That Can Help a Home Sell Faster March 19, 2019“Any time a buyer can walk into a house and see it already has the features they want, that’s a huge bonus for the seller,” says designer Anna Maria Mannarino.
- Update Your Passwords to Protect You and Your Clients March 19, 2019Learn the formula to make your passwords even stronger in order to secure your email and data.
- What’s Your ‘Sleep Number’? March 19, 2019It’s not a setting for a bed. Rather, it’s the number of contacts you need to make daily with your sphere of influence in order to help reach your sales goal.
- Builders: Negative Media Reports Making Buyers Cautious March 19, 2019Some potential shoppers may be getting spooked by recent news headlines.
- Where to Buy Single-Family Rentals in 2019 March 19, 2019Investing in rental homes proves to be a particularly profitable venture in select places, according to a new report.