A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Yun: What’s Holding Back Real Estate Sales May 18, 2018Short-term and longer-term predictions about real estate markets along with a substantive give-and-take about the proposed association dues...
- Notarize Raises $20M in Push Toward E-closings May 18, 2018The company offers the ability to legally notarize documents online, and continues to make strides since being part of NAR’s 2017 Second...
- Protect Your Devices Over Public Wi-Fi May 18, 2018You probably conduct a lot of business from your phone, but when using public Wi-Fi, you may be putting your information—and a client’...
- Are Your Sales Being Sabotaged? May 18, 2018A house just won’t sell and you may stumped at why. There could be a culprit delaying your transaction.
- Rates Hit Highest Level in 7 Years May 18, 2018This week, the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage matched the highest rate level since May 19, 2011.
- Builders Speed Up Townhome Construction May 18, 2018The units will likely grow in demand over the next few years as more buyers look for urban, walkable villages, says the builder association’...