A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- High Demand for Home Buyer Boot Camps August 22, 2017Drum up more business by hosting—or attending—workshops for buyers or sellers.
- A Familiar Brand Is Updating Its Look August 22, 2017RE/MAX has refreshed the image of its iconic hot air balloon, adding a more modern feel to the franchise’s logo.
- Young Luxury Buyers Want ‘Hippie’ Amenities August 22, 2017Meditation studios, urban farms, and bike shares are having a big draw on younger generations buying upscale condos.
- Biggest Challenges for Brokerages August 22, 2017See what’s at the top of brokerages’ lists and get a close look at the past year’s profitability in NAR’s 2017 Profile of...
- Report: Kids Have Big Say in Real Estate August 22, 2017Children under 18 are having an influence on home buyer and seller decisions.
- Watch Mortgage Rates for Affordability Impact August 22, 2017Rising interest rates can decrease affordability more than home price increases, according to new research.