A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Bidding Wars Heat Up in Unassuming Towns April 23, 2018The usual suspects—San Francisco, Boston, and New York—are not the cities seeing the most dramatic spikes in multiple-offer scenarios...
- Home Sales Overcome Inventory, Price Woes April 23, 2018Despite soaring prices for fewer properties on the market, sales of existing homes achieved “robust gains” in March, according to the...
- Wells Fargo to Pay $1B Over Rate Lock-Ins April 23, 2018Federal watchdogs say Wells Fargo delayed some customers’ loan approvals and then charged them a fee for missing a deadline to lock in...
- Landlords, Associations Take Aim at Marijuana April 23, 2018Despite the movement to legalize pot for both medicinal and recreational purposes in many states, homeowners associations and landlords are...
- Why Underwater Owners Still Pay the Mortgage April 23, 2018Unlike during the last housing crisis, when many homeowners made “strategic defaults” by stopping mortgage payments and walking away...
- EU Rule Could Impact Your Business April 20, 2018Does the European Union have any regulatory authority over your real estate business? It’s a tricky question, but the answer is “maybe...