A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Category 5 Storm No Match for House of Plastic Bottles July 15, 2019A three-bedroom home made of 612,000 recycled plastic soda bottles can withstand winds up to 326 miles per hour.
- Survey: Your Commission Is Top Pain Point for Clients July 15, 2019Find out what other gripes consumers have about the home buying and selling process.
- The Steep Affordability Decline Since the 1960s July 15, 2019Purchasing real estate has become an increasingly costly endeavor over the last half-century.
- Barry Spares New Orleans But Threatens More Flooding July 15, 2019The tropical storm could bring flash floods and tornadoes to several states as it moves inland, the National Hurricane Center warns.
- Mortgage Rates Barely Budge From 3-Year Lows July 12, 2019After steady declines since the beginning of the year, mortgage rates appear to be leveling off. But that still bodes well for home buyers.
- Redfin, Opendoor Team Up for iBuying Option July 12, 2019Redfin is partnering in select markets with iBuying giant Opendoor to allow homeowners to get instant offers on the homes they want to sell.
- Social Media, Community Websites Vital to Boomer Buyers July 12, 2019Home buyers over 55 are highly invested in technology to find their home, just like their younger counterparts.
- Bill Proposes Cutting FHA Insurance Fees for First-Timers July 12, 2019The House of Representatives approved a bill this week that would cut the cost of upfront mortgage insurance fees on Federal Housing Administration loans for first-time home buyers who take part in housing counseling.
- Carve Out the Perfect Outdoor Space: 3 Tips July 12, 2019The backyard can be a selling point in your listing, no matter the size. Give it some attention in your marketing.
- Renters Rely Heavily on Web Reviews of Landlords July 11, 2019Property owners and managers need to evaluate their online reputations to stay competitive, a new survey shows.