A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Inflatable Dinosaur Tours New Listing May 27, 2022To drum up attention from buyers, a San Diego real estate pro features a special visitor in his listing video and photos.
- Condo Construction Ramps Up May 27, 2022The first quarter was the best quarter for condo construction in 14 years.
- Report Shows Where Yards Get Highest Value May 27, 2022Find out in which state home values are influenced most by yards, and where buyers will find the most outdoor space.
- Mortgage Rates Drop From Recent Highs May 27, 2022The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage averaged 5.10% this week.
- Sellers Rush Before Market Slows May 27, 2022With greater signs of a slowdown occurring, home sellers are growing concerned that they could miss out on the buyer frenzy.
- Homeowners Would Rather Remodel Than Sell May 26, 2022These are the projects that are topping homeowners’ to-do lists for this spring and summer.
- Home Prices Soar in Opportunity Zone Redevelopment Areas May 26, 2022Home prices in distressed neighborhoods continue to keep up with gains in the broader, national housing market.
- Contract Signings Hit Slowest Pace in Nearly a Decade May 26, 2022More signs are surfacing of a slowing housing market, which economists attribute to rising mortgage rates. Read more from NAR’s latest housing report.
- As Market Slows, Opening May Emerge for Buyers May 26, 2022The latest housing surveys could “offer hope” for home sellers and buyers, says realtor.com®’s senior economist.
- Over 10 Years, Homeowners Obtained $240K in Equity May 26, 2022Long-term homeownership is paying off the most. Use this chart to find the equity gains in your area.