A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Top 7 Markets for Investors October 14, 2019Realtor.com® identifies the cities with the most transactions for flips and rental properties.
- Citibank Fined $30M for Slow Foreclosure Processes October 14, 2019A federal investigation reveals that the bank held onto hundreds of foreclosed properties for too long, starving the market of inventory.
- Experts: Don’t Blame Housing If Recession Hits October 14, 2019While a slowdown in the real estate market precipitated the Great Recession, economic turbulence this time around doesn’t correlate with falling home sales.
- Startup Aims to Expand iBuyer Model to Rentals October 14, 2019The new company, Doorstead, envisions “Uber-izing each step of the property management life cycle.”
- How Much Public Transit Adds to Home Values October 14, 2019Nearby transportation options significantly boost commercial and residential property prices, an NAR study shows.
- Windermere Launches Spotify Playlist for Everything Home October 14, 2019The company has chosen songs fitting for every step of homeownership, from house hunting to moving day to hosting dinner parties.
- Americans’ Commute Times Swell to Record High October 11, 2019On average, commuters are spending 20 more minutes a week commuting than they did a decade ago. It may not sound like a big difference, but it can really add up.
- Forecast: Retailers to Have Strong Holiday Spending Season October 11, 2019Buyer traffic in brick-and-mortar retailers is expected to surge, with the average adult expected to spend $683 on holiday-related items this year, a new report shows.
- 10 Best Places to Retire in 2020 October 11, 2019Warm weather and low taxes continue to have a big pull on where retirees are choosing to settle down.
- This iBuyer Is Inspecting Properties for Ghosts October 11, 2019Bungalo hopes to take the scary part out of buying a home through the launch of “paranormal inspection reports.”