A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- 30-year Mortgage Rates Average 2.96% This Week June 11, 2021Rates have remained below 3% for the last eight weeks, extending opportunities for buyers to lock in historically low financing.
- Will Some California First-Time Buyers Get 45% Home Cost Subsidies? June 11, 2021To promote more equitable homeownership access, lawmakers' proposal targets underrepresented communities and people with high student debt.
- 2 Men Found Guilty in Agent’s Murder June 11, 2021Two additional suspects await trial in the kidnapping and murder of Minneapolis real estate pro Monique Baugh, killed on New Year’s Eve in 2019.
- More than 8 of 10 Homes Sold at or Above List Price June 11, 2021Buyers aren’t lingering either: A quarter of sellers said they had five or fewer showings before going under contract, a new survey shows.
- Homeowners See Nearly 20% Equity Jump in a Year June 11, 2021View a state-by-state breakdown of places where homeowners may be feeling the richest.
- 4 Easy Ways to Give the Backyard Instant Cachet June 10, 2021These tips combine style and functionality to make outdoor space the star of your listing.
- The Hottest Cities for a Luxury Market Niche June 10, 2021Find out the markets with the largest share of million-dollar homes.
- The Making of a Net-Zero Emissions Community June 10, 2021Learn how 21K new homes in California are setting out to have no carbon footprint, which would make it the largest such development in the nation, CNBC reports.
- Big City Exodus May Be Nearing an End June 10, 2021Some cities that lost record numbers of residents during the pandemic are starting to see an increase in inbound moves.
- Survey: Affordability Affects LGBTQ Buyer, Seller Patterns June 10, 2021NAR identifies emerging trends that can help you better understand what this niche market needs.