A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- NY Bill Would Require Reasons When Co-op Buyers Are Rejected April 13, 2021Co-op boards say the measure will lead to more litigation while advocates seek to prevent discriminatory decisions.
- Nonbank Lenders Took More Market Share in 2020 April 13, 2021Early analysis shows that independent mortgage lenders, like Quicken Loans, made sharp gains last year while banks tightened credit restrictions.
- Rents Rising for the First Time in Eight Months April 13, 2021Rents posted their first uptick since July 2020 and are poised for further increases as the pandemic recovery continues.
- Shopping Malls Could See Strong Rebound April 13, 2021While malls have a long way to go in their recovery, top locations nationwide are showing “exceptional strength,” one analyst writes.
- 7 Most Affordable Small Towns April 13, 2021Nearly half of U.S. adults say they would prefer to live in a small town or rural area.
- How to Create a DEI Policy for Your Business April 12, 2021Implementing a diversity, equity, and inclusion policy can help you stay compliant with fair housing and grow your clientele.
- TV Studio Space a Boon for Commercial Real Estate April 12, 2021Growing demand for streaming entertainment has created need for more production capacity.
- L.A.-area Home Sets Auction Record With $51M Sale April 12, 2021The 28,600-square-foot, Italian-inspired mansion was originally listed for $165 million and had been on the market since 2017.
- What Updated CDC Cleaning Guidance Means for You April 12, 2021Businesses can disinfect their space less under new COVID-19 guidance, but regular cleaning and mask-wearing are still important.
- Baby Boomers Plan Moves With Their Friend Group April 12, 2021Older buyers are seeking properties in the same housing developments as their friends, even if it means a long-distance relocation.