A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Homes With More Daylight May Improve Moods September 24, 2021Sunny rooms and quality views can bolster a person’s mental health, lower stress and anxiety, and even improve sleep.
- Common Phrases To Avoid With Clients September 24, 2021Some words and terms you may use to be courteous might make you seem less confident. Here are some alternatives.
- What Americans Will Sacrifice to Buy a Home September 24, 2021Living in their dream home means enough to buyers that they’re willing to postpone or forgo other parts of their lives.
- Mortgage Rates Averaged 2.88% This Week September 24, 2021Home buyers can still lock in some of the lowest borrowing rates of all time.
- Owners See Perks of Home Rentals September 24, 2021Roommates, parking spots, and short-term rentals can all bring in income to help owners balance their budgets.
- Tech Firms Embrace Remote Work—and Office Buildings September 23, 2021Google announced it’s purchasing a New York City building for $2.1 billion, one of the priciest in U.S. history. Fears over the office sector’s demise appears overblown, analysts say.
- What Couples Fight Over Most When Home Shopping September 23, 2021Couples are most likely to disagree on these four items when purchasing a home together.
- Top Places to Buy a Beach House in 2021 September 23, 2021Find out which coastal locations are amenity rich with lower housing prices near the beach.
- Fed Hints Mortgage Rates May Soon Rise September 23, 2021The Fed announced it would soon begin tapering its bond purchases. That will likely send mortgage rates higher.
- More Buyers Are Taking Risks to Get Dream Home September 23, 2021A new survey shows 40% of buyers are willing to pay $20,000 over asking and make concessions—some concerning—to get the home they want.