A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Ransomware Attack May Put Some Closings in Jeopardy July 22, 2021Cloudstar, one of the largest cloud-based services in title insurance, remains offline after a cyberattack last week.
- Another Chance to Defend Independent Contractor Status July 22, 2021As a Senate committee calls a hearing on the PRO Act, which faces steep resistance, NAR continues educating lawmakers.
- Modest Uptick in Listings Buoys Sales July 22, 2021Record-breaking home prices are starting to encourage more sellers off the fence. Get insights from NAR’s latest housing report.
- Homeowners Are Renting Out Their Pools for Extra Cash July 22, 2021One owner has hosted 2,700 guests in less than a year and expects to earn $111,000 by the end of the summer.
- Study: Showings Plummet After First 5 Days on Market July 22, 2021Listings experience “hyperactivity” when they debut, but the momentum wanes quickly, according to ShowingTime data.
- Luxury Sales Soar 81% Over Last Year July 21, 2021It’s not just California that’s benefiting from high-end buying activity. Find out where homes listed above $1 million are flying off the market.
- Boost in Construction Only Temporary? July 21, 2021Housing starts increase as lumber prices drop, but rising costs for other materials continue to hold builders back from meeting buyer demand.
- Millennials Lead Charge to Revamp Aging Housing Stock July 21, 2021Young homeowners ages 25 to 44 are most likely to renovate, infusing older homes with new design trends.
- Cash Buyers Scoop Up a Third of Homes July 21, 2021Many sellers who offload properties for large profits are using the proceeds to purchase a new house outright.
- Small Markets See Exponential Home Price Growth July 21, 2021Many of the top 10 towns for buyers in the second quarter have seen list prices jump 31% in a year.