A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Study Confirms the ‘Amazon Effect’ on Housing Is Real November 15, 2019Massive inventory shortages, sky-high price spikes, and a blistering pace of sales is now the norm surrounding Amazon’s second headquarters, realtor.com® reports.
- 1 in 4 Properties Are ‘Equity Rich’ November 15, 2019The Northeast and West have the highest levels of properties with loans at 50% or less of their market value.
- Customers’ Favorite Mortgage Lenders Ranked November 15, 2019J.D. Power released its latest results that show which mortgage lenders score highest in customer satisfaction.
- With FHA’s Capital Surge, NAR Calls for Reduced Premiums November 15, 2019As the Financial Housing Authority’s financial position improves, NAR urges the agency to consider reducing premiums and eliminating its life-of-loan policy.
- Mortgage Rates Rise Again as Recession Fears Recede November 15, 2019The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage averaged 3.75% this week, Freddie Mac reports.
- The House Hunt Won’t Be Easy, Prospective Buyers Say November 14, 2019Home shoppers are being realistic about housing shortages during their search.
- How Marijuana Laws Are Challenging for Your Business November 14, 2019Be careful with cannabis-related property dealings, cautioned industry and legal experts at a recent forum during the REALTORS® Conference & Expo in San Francisco.
- iBuyer Bumps Up Price Threshold to $800K November 14, 2019Opendoor announced its increased offer amount on qualified properties in its newest market.
- Bidding Wars Hit a 10-Year Low November 14, 2019However, economists point to low mortgage rates and a shortage of homes for sale that will likely bring bidding wars back next year.
- Cost Burdens Drop for Owners, Remain High for Renters November 14, 2019Fewer Americans are feeling the pinch of mortgage costs—but there’s a catch, new census data shows.