A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Major Homebuilder Reports Record Sales in June July 10, 2020“To experience our best sales month in company history amid a pandemic speaks volumes” about the housing recovery, says national builder Taylor Morrison.
- More Industrial Space Needed to Meet E-Commerce Demand July 10, 2020Online retailers may require another 1 billion square feet of warehouse space by 2025, commercial real estate firm JLL predicts.
- Which Cities Have the Most Historical Homes? July 10, 2020Some houses in the U.S. date back to the 1500s. Find out where in the country you’re most likely to find one.
- How Much Lower Can Mortgage Rates Go? July 10, 2020The 30-year rate hit another all-time low this week, hovering a sliver above 3%.
- NAR Reaffirms Its Stand on Fair Housing in National Ad July 10, 2020“We believe that fairness is worth fighting for, and we won’t stop until the fight is won.”
- NAR Applauds Fair Housing, Transportation Funding in Appropriations Bill July 9, 2020A House subcommittee included fair housing counseling, LGBTQ housing protections, and transportation infrastructure projects in its proposed 2021 spending bill.
- Mortgage Applications Keep Rising Above Last Year’s Levels July 9, 2020The average purchase loan size rose to a high of $365,700, as borrowers contend with limited supply and higher home prices.
- 1 in 5 Americans Have Moved During the Pandemic July 9, 2020Millions of Americans have relocated this year due to the COVID-19 outbreak, according to a new study from the Pew Research Center. Find out why.
- Realtor.com® Reports Record-Breaking Traffic on Listings July 9, 2020The listing site is seeing its monthly traffic surge. But buyers are finding fewer homes to view.
- Many REALTORS® Say They’re Prepared for Second Wave July 9, 2020As coronavirus cases surge and state and local reopening plans stall, some pros are confident they’ve learned lessons to weather the disruption.