A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Mortgage Rates Edge Up, Still Near Record Lows September 25, 2020Rates have dropped more than 70 basis points in the past year, lowering monthly payments by about $160.
- Top Perk of Remote Work: No Commute September 25, 2020The potential to keep working from home has more consumers contemplating a move.
- Evicted Resident Confronts Building Workers in Deadly Attack September 25, 2020A resident evicted from a luxury high-rise apartment in Seattle is accused of fatally stabbing a building manager and leaving a property manager seriously injured.
- New-Home Sales Top the 1 Million Mark September 25, 2020“Already, more new homes have sold in 2020 than in all of 2019,” says realtor.com®’s economist.
- Home Improvement Is Good for Your Mental Health, Survey Says September 25, 2020Sprucing up the nest is proving to lift homeowners’ spirits during the pandemic.
- Home Buyers Face Another Shortage: Appliances September 24, 2020Manufacturing slowdown means consumers may be waiting months for new washing machines, refrigerators and other household must-haves.
- America’s 10 Healthiest Communities September 24, 2020Hint: The top county is where the atomic bomb was developed during World War II. Now it’s a mecca for outdoor activities.
- Inventory Is Way Down From Last Year September 24, 2020Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic in March, there have been nearly 400,000 fewer homes listed than in the same time period in 2019.
- As Fall Hits, Homebuying Frenzy Remains in Full Swing September 24, 2020Mortgage demand is up 25% year over year, defying the traditional seasonal patterns in real estate.
- Record Number of Homeowners Live in HOA Communities September 23, 2020Homeowner associations are growing more common as more cities require them in new developments to provide services like road maintenance and trash removal.