A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Couples Wanting a ‘Sleep Divorce’ Desire Double Bedrooms September 17, 2019Up to a quarter of married couples sleep in different beds, while 10% admit they have their own bedrooms.
- A Quarter of Markets Still Shy of Pre-Recession Levels September 17, 2019See the 10 markets that have recovered the most and the least from the Great Recession.
- Whole-House Electrical Surge Protection is Coming September 17, 2019The 2020 National Electrical Code recommends whole-house surge protection to safeguard appliances and smart devices from storm-related power surges. Find out what that will mean for your clients.
- Rents Are Moving Higher, But at a Slower Pace September 17, 2019High demand and slowing construction are pushing national rents higher across cities of all sizes, according to new data.
- FICO Scores Surge to Record High September 17, 2019Credit scores are rising, which is good news for mortgage shoppers trying to snag the lowest rates.
- Owners Are Miscalculating Home Improvement Budgets September 17, 2019Homeowners’ estimates for costly remodeling projects tend to be off by thousands of dollars.
- 3 Designs That Do the Master Bedroom No Justice September 16, 2019A master bedroom is meant to be a peaceful place to relax and recharge. That’s why designers pay a lot of attention to its look.
- Mortgage Rates Help Buyers Save on Monthly Payments September 16, 2019The typical mortgage payment dropped 6.1% year over year in June, CoreLogic reports.
- States, Cities With the Worst Foreclosure Rates September 16, 2019Foreclosure filings are down 24% from a year ago, but some pockets of the country still are seeing elevated levels.
- Where Agents May Encounter More Divorcing Clients September 16, 2019In some parts of the country, real estate professionals may find themselves handling more contentious transactions with emotional clients.