A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Biden Extends Eviction Moratorium to March 2021 January 21, 2021In one of his first actions after taking office, President Joe Biden signed an executive order to extend the federal ban on evictions.
- Plunging City Rents Could Spawn Urban Resurgence January 21, 2021“Right now is a great time for renters in major cities to lock in a low price for 2021,” realtor.com®’s chief economist says.
- Uptick in Costs, COVID-19 Cases Shakes Builder Confidence January 21, 2021A major surge in lumber prices could hamper affordability, builders say. But for now, buyer demand for new homes remains strong.
- FHA Is Backing Mortgages for DACA ‘Dreamers’ January 21, 2021DACA recipients who are legally permitted to work in the U.S. are now eligible to apply for an FHA mortgage.
- Are Some Buyers Going ‘Too Far’ to Win a Bidding War? January 21, 2021Some home shoppers are saying "pick me!" with offers of special mementos to sellers or even payoffs to competing buyers.
- Real Estate Pros Pick 2021's 7 Biggest Housing Issues January 20, 2021Inventory shortages, a wider coronavirus vaccine distribution, and calmer markets are likely to be defining characteristics of the year ahead.
- These Lenders Issued the Most Mortgages to Buyers in 2019 January 20, 2021Find out which lenders issued the highest number of purchase loans in 2019 by total originations, dollar amount, and originations to low-income or minority borrowers.
- FHFA Extends Foreclosure, Eviction Moratorium Through February January 20, 2021This marks the fifth extension for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac-backed single-family foreclosures and REO evictions.
- Could Vacant Retail Aid COVID-19 Response? January 20, 2021Some real estate execs believe that repurposed commercial space could help cities ramp up their testing and vaccine distribution.
- Biden Sworn In, With Real Estate on Agenda January 20, 2021An economic stimulus plan and down payment tax credit are on his administration's to-do list.