A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- 15 Cities With the Lowest Costs of Living November 25, 2020More Americans are planning to move to a cheaper town to cut living expenses, according to a new survey.
- 10 Mortgage Lenders With the Highest Volume November 25, 2020Find out which servicers home buyers are increasingly turning to for a purchase loan.
- Tech Giants Prop Up Commercial Recovery November 25, 2020Big technology companies emerge as major tenants and acquirers of office space, warehouses, data centers, and retail stores.
- FHFA Increases Conforming Loan Limits for 2021 November 25, 2020For countless American households, especially those in more expensive markets, higher loan limits open more opportunities for homeownership.
- What Real Estate Has to Be Grateful For in 2020 November 25, 2020While this year has been full of challenges, the residential real estate industry has been an economic bright spot.
- Where to Find the Top New-Home Markets November 24, 2020Construction of single-family homes last month soared to the highest level since the spring of 2007. These areas saw the largest uptick in building.
- 10 Opportunity Zones That Saw Home Prices Nearly Double November 24, 2020“The increases point toward signs that some of the country’s most distressed communities have great potential for revival,” according to a new report.
- Commercial Giant Takes Step Into Residential Data Business November 24, 2020CoStar Group is purchasing Homesnap for $250 million, increasing its stake in both the residential and commercial markets.
- Demand for Fencing Is Surging Despite Higher Costs November 24, 2020While homeowners may be feeling more neighborly, they also are seeking greater privacy and security.
- Many Americans Plan Move to Reduce Costs November 24, 2020Of more than 2,000 Americans recently surveyed, nearly half said they plan to relocate within the next year.