A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Sen. Joe Manchin: ‘It’s Hard to Say No to Your Friend’ May 14, 2021West Virginia’s two senators from opposing parties disclose the secret behind stronger bipartisanship. From the virtual 2021 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings, May 3-14
- Experts: Mortgage Rate Declines Won’t Last May 14, 2021Historically low rates are helping home buyers with affordability, but economists warn that upticks are inevitable.
- 5G Network Availability Becomes Major Selling Point for Homes May 14, 2021Most house hunters prioritize access to fast home internet and cellular networks above schools, commute time, and neighborhood amenities, a new survey shows.
- Yun: Consumer Spending Likely to Spur Economy May 14, 2021Americans could unleash the savings they built throughout the pandemic, driving increases in home sales and prices, says NAR’s chief economist. From the virtual 2021 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings, May 3-14
- How REALTORS® Influence Lawmaking: 3 Case Studies May 14, 2021State association leaders provide insights into key legislative wins. From the virtual 2021 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings, May 3-14
- Bidding Wars Over Zoom? May 13, 2021A South Florida real estate pro suggests using video conference calls in multiple-offer situations to increase transparency between buyers and sellers.
- State Laws Key to Remote Online Notarization May 13, 2021RON has helped to sustain the real estate industry throughout the pandemic, but more work is needed to ensure the whole country has access. From the virtual 2021 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings, May 3–14
- How to Preserve Housing Stock May 13, 2021Strategies focused on people and properties could help to keep at-risk single-family homes in circulation, says a new report. From the virtual 2021 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings, May 3–14
- Why Bipartisanship Matters May 13, 2021CNN commentator Van Jones and NPR's Mara Liasson talk with REALTORS® about how the White House and Congress can come together to bring change that benefits all. From the virtual 2021 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings, May 3–14
- Fast Home Sales Leave Some Sellers Homeless May 13, 2021Nearly 60% of listings are going under contract within two weeks, according to housing data from Redfin.