A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- New-Home Sales Get Early Start on Spring, Soar to 2007 Levels February 27, 2020As inventories of existing homes remain extremely low, more buyers may be pushed into the new-home market.
- Contract Signings Surge, But They Could Be Even Higher February 27, 2020Real estate pros are having a busy winter. Pending home sales climbed 5.7% over a year ago. Read more from NAR’s latest housing report.
- Natural Disasters Are Weighing on Buyers, Sellers, Study Says February 27, 2020Nearly three-quarters of consumers recently surveyed say that natural disasters are at least “somewhat” factoring into their decision about where and whether to buy or sell.
- Debt Levels Are Surging Among Older Americans February 27, 2020Total debt for Americans over the age of 70 has jumped 543% over the last two decades. Mortgages are a big part of that debt.
- ‘Zombie’ Foreclosures Are Rising Again February 27, 2020Pockets of distressed properties continue to haunt certain areas, but the recent rise in vacant foreclosures is no cause for concern, economists say.
- Where iBuyers Are Your Biggest Competition February 26, 2020Metros seeing strong iBuyer activity lately are also poised to see growth in home sales in the coming months, according to a new analysis.
- Homeowners Sound Off on Their Biggest Housing Worries February 26, 2020Homeowners are sitting on a record amount of equity, so what has them so worried about housing?
- How Buyers Can Instantly Improve Their Credit Scores February 26, 2020But be aware: The better your scores are to start with, the more difficult it can be to improve them right away, financial experts say.
- The Share of Single Homeowners Is at Record High February 26, 2020More than 38% of U.S. homeowners are single.
- Next Big Proptech Hunt Expands Into Canada February 25, 2020NAR’s Second Century Ventures announces another global expansion of its real estate accelerator program.