A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- More Owners Are Coming, But There’s Not Enough Housing June 25, 2019A noticeable shift away from renting has started and more households are forming. But production is failing to keep pace, a new report notes.
- Places LGBTQ Folks Are Calling Home June 25, 2019The cities beyond New York and San Francisco that are earning gay-friendly reputations.
- Mortgage Giants Want to Help Buyers Purchase Prefab Homes June 25, 2019However, a consumer bias toward manufactured housing may be standing in the way.
- Privacy Concerns Mount Over Hidden Sales Prices June 25, 2019In about a dozen nondisclosure states, the amount of a home purchase isn’t made public.
- Is Your Site Ready for “Smartphone Only” Internet Users? June 25, 2019Without an adaptable website, you could be missing out on leads from the increasing number of Americans that rely on their phones for internet access.
- Remodeling Clients Who Put Style Over Function Hurt Resale June 24, 2019The era of real estate-focused reality television is encouraging too many homeowners to put aesthetics first, which may make it harder to sell in the future, experts say.
- Citibank to Pay $7.8M to Settle Escrow Account Complaints June 24, 2019The bank will reimburse thousands of California homeowners over a legal dispute involving unpaid, overdue interest on escrow accounts.
- Supreme Court Rules Landowner Can Sue Over Gov’t Access June 24, 2019A Pennsylvania woman says officials in her town violated her privacy when accessing a private cemetery on her property.
- A $1.25M Home—With No Front Door June 24, 2019An unusual property called the “Haus Gables” in Atlanta has hit the market—but potential buyers will have to figure out how to get inside.
- NAR: FCC’s 5G Plan Could Hurt Property Owners June 24, 2019The association and other industry groups are concerned that a proposed rule enables the placement of antennas without owners’ consent.