A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Mortgage Payments Are Getting Cheaper January 22, 2020The average mortgage payment is about $1,500 per month, about the same as a rent payment.
- Could Ditching Security Deposits Increase Rental Costs? January 22, 2020Some housing experts are warning that lawmakers’ efforts to remove security deposits on rentals could have consequences on tenants.
- 3.8M Homes Are Missing From the Housing Market January 22, 2020Here’s why your home buyers could face some frustration in their house hunt.
- 10 Counties Where Foreclosures Are Actually Increasing January 22, 2020Home buyers and investors may still be able to unlock bargains in a few foreclosure pockets.
- NAR: Home Sales Climb, Sellers Are in a Good Position January 22, 2020Expect a notable pickup in home sales this year. Read more from NAR’s latest housing report.
- How Will Commercial’s Capital Markets Fare in 2020? January 22, 2020“This year is especially important for CRE pros to understand where and how much investment activity to deploy to be successful,” says CCIM Institute’s Chief Economist K.C. Conway.
- 97-Year-Olds Can Still Get a 30-Year Mortgage January 21, 2020Older Americans may not realize that they can still qualify for a mortgage.
- Top 10 Cities for Newlyweds January 21, 2020Some locales offer better financial opportunities and more affordable housing for couples starting out in married life.
- Formerly Redlined Neighborhoods Linked to Hotter Temps January 21, 2020Research on 108 urban areas nationwide shows correlation between outdoor temperatures and discriminatory housing practices of the past.
- Are Your Clients Saving Enough? January 21, 2020A recent survey found that more than one in five Americans is not saving any of their annual income.