A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- FHA Commissioner: New Rules Coming to Ease Condo Policies May 21, 2019Condo rules have been long awaited by the real estate industry to help give a boost to housing inventories and affordability. FHA Commissioner Brian Montgomery says final rules are now under review. From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- Better Protect Properties in These Mosquito Hotbed Cities May 21, 2019Make properties less appealing to the bloodsucking insects. Here’s how.
- NAR’s Economist: ‘Not Concerned’ About Latest Dip in Home Sales May 21, 2019Low mortgage rates, growing wages, and added housing inventories will likely bring a turnaround soon, NAR says. Read more from the industry’s latest existing-home sales report.
- Shopping for a New Home? The Builders to Watch May 21, 2019The fastest-growing builders in the nation are those who’ve been catering to the lower range of the price spectrum.
- 6th REALTOR® University Graduating Class Earns Degrees May 21, 2019Ten graduates received their Master of Real Estate diplomas. From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- The Home Trends You May Regret in 20 Years May 21, 2019Home trends come and go, but which ones are most prime for falling out of favor?
- Homeowners’ Top Neighborhood Gripes May 20, 2019Choosing the wrong area to live in can make for a very unhappy homeowner. Find out the biggest location pet peeves.
- Where a $1K Monthly Mortgage Is Most Possible May 20, 2019The median cost for a home loan is up because of higher home prices. But you can still score a bargain in these areas.
- Calif. Couple Fined $600K for Uprooting, Killing Ancient Tree May 20, 2019It may be your yard, but you can’t dig up history—according to one Sonoma County judge.
- NAR’s Popular Ad Campaign Gets Nod for 3 More Years May 18, 2019Association directors take actions on Code of Ethics, MLS, and other policies—and approve three more years of national advertising. From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.