A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Builders Are Lowering Prices: Will It Be Enough? August 16, 2019Homebuilders are starting to lower their prices to better cater to growing demand for smaller, more affordable homes.
- How You Might Be Sabotaging Your Lawn Appeal August 16, 2019A lush lawn can help improve a home’s aesthetics, if homeowners avoid these two common mistakes.
- Mortgage Rates Hover Near Record Lows August 16, 2019Borrowing costs remain low, and home buyers and homeowners are taking more notice.
- Gen Z: They’re Not Too Young to Buy a Home August 16, 2019Those born in 1995 or after are taking out more credit and increasingly eyeing homeownership.
- NAR, Labor Officials Meet to Pave Path for Future of AHPs August 16, 2019The association says it’s committed to supporting the Department of Labor's efforts to fendsoff legal challenges to its association health plan rule.
- Agent Parodies Garth Brooks' ‘Friends in Low Places’ August 16, 2019“My inspector goes to low places …” real estate pro Sean Cochran croons in a spoof on Garth Brooks’ 1990s hit song.
- The Cheapest and Priciest Places to Live in the U.S. August 15, 2019See how your city ranks among 75 metros when factoring in rent costs, average utility and internet costs, fuel prices, and food.
- Where ‘Zombie’ Foreclosures Are Still Problematic August 15, 2019“A handful of areas still face notable problems with homes abandoned by owners after they get hit with foreclosure claims,” a new report finds.
- Kanye West’s Affordable Housing Under Scrutiny August 15, 2019The rapper has until Sept. 13 to bring his “dome-like” desert housing for low-income California residents up to code.
- 20M Owners Could Lower Mortgage Payments by Refinancing August 15, 2019Homeowners could save nearly $270 per month from the recent drops in rates.