A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Need for Workspace Is Driving Home Purchases October 28, 2020Larger homes are selling faster than smaller ones in the latest trend, according to LendingTree.
- More Young Adults Are Buying Homes October 28, 2020Census data shows the homeownership rate for those under 35 increased by nearly 3% year over year.
- Meet 3 Types of Buyers Influencing Luxury Real Estate October 28, 2020Affluent demographics are migrating their wealth to new, unexpected markets.
- Mall Stakeholders Square Off Over Missed Payments October 28, 2020"Everyone is fighting each other to see who will take the loss," says a commercial real estate insider.
- Join the Virtual Path to Prosperity October 28, 2020Hot topics, engaging speakers, and much more await REALTORS® at the upcoming Conference & Expo.
- Commercial Sector Pricing Disconnect Is Growing October 28, 2020While 61% of buyers want a discount, only 9% of sellers are willing to offer one, a CBRE study shows.
- Is There a Doctor in the House? At Some Luxury Condos, Yes October 27, 2020Wellness amenities are being added at some luxury buildings during the pandemic.
- How to Troubleshoot Spotty Wi-Fi October 27, 2020Dead spots, old software, and other complications can result in a bad connection.
- What Will Homes Be Worth in 10 Years? October 27, 2020California's median price could top $1 million by 2030, a new study shows.
- New-Home Sales Slow Slightly October 27, 2020Despite the sales drop, the market for newly built homes is up 32.1% compared to a year ago, according to the Commerce Department.