A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Mortgage Rates Stay Steady This Week December 6, 2019The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage continues to average significantly below its level a year ago.
- Buyer Traffic Remains High This Fall December 6, 2019Home buyers are increasingly perusing homes for sale, and lower mortgage rates may be one reason they’re out looking.
- Condo Boards Increasingly Scrutinize Owners’ Pets December 6, 2019Some condo and co-op boards are requiring potential owners to bring their pet in for an interview first.
- FHA Loan Limits Are Increasing in 2020 December 6, 2019Higher home prices have prompted the FHA to raise its loan limits again for the new year, following similar moves by the VA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac.
- Specialty Rooms Are in Demand: Which Rank Highest? December 6, 2019Young adults, in particular, are looking for specific rooms at home, and some consider them an “essential/must have.”
- Caps Removed for VA Loan Limits December 5, 2019In 2020, veterans may be eligible to buy larger homes in pricier communities without a down payment.
- Study: New Homes Tougher to Find in Millennial Hot Spots December 5, 2019The lack of construction—mixed with the higher demand—could further exacerbate ongoing housing affordability challenges for younger households.
- Airbnb Removes Thousands of Listings Under New Boston Law December 5, 2019The short-term rental company is facing increased scrutiny to ensure its listings comply with new city regulations.
- Are Highways Being Replaced by Homes? December 5, 2019Removing portions of roadways allows cities to reclaim acres of developable land, which presents another method of addressing housing shortages.
- Does Pantone’s 2020 Color Choice Look Familiar? December 5, 2019The paint firm describes the chosen shade as the “sky at dusk,” “timeless,” “easily relatable,” and “restful.”