A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Listing Filled With Mannequins Goes Viral March 1, 2021The Lake Tahoe, Calif., home’s odd aesthetic made it last week’s most popular listing on realtor.com®.
- Some N.Y. Offices Reopen With Onsite COVID-19 Tests March 1, 2021Will such a move entice workers to return to the workplace, even before a vaccine is widely available?
- The Biggest Hurdles Causing Closing Delays March 1, 2021Financing is among the reasons that 29% of real estate transactions faced hiccups in January. Find out why.
- 7 Top Hot Spots for Winter Vacation Homes March 1, 2021Properties in ski towns may offer a big income stream for second-home buyers.
- How the American Rescue Plan Boosts Real Estate March 1, 2021The bill, which includes much-needed state and local aid, now goes to the Senate. NAR weighs in on the path to passage for the legislation.
- Federal Judge Rules Eviction Ban Unconstitutional March 1, 2021The decision by a U.S. district judge could set legal precedent that may have a sweeping effect on housing providers across the country.
- ‘Spillover Markets’ Catch a Wave With Buyers February 26, 2021Consumers seeking lower housing prices are looking farther from central metro areas. View realtor.com®’s list of the hottest housing markets.
- Some Buyers Bring an Interior Designer Along in House Shopping February 26, 2021Home shoppers are interested in more upfront guidance about the renovation potential of properties.
- Retirees Seeking Homes Need Help Navigating Areas With Short-Term Rental Bans February 26, 2021Remind clients to check with planning departments and homeowners associations about local regulations.
- Homeowners Are Now Eligible for Up to 18 Months of Forbearance February 26, 2021The FHFA announces another extension for pandemic mortgage relief for loans backed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.