A thorough inspection
As Certified Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning,plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during our home inspections:
- Foundation and support structure
- Crawl spaces
- Grading and drainage
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Attic and roof systems
- Electrical service panels
- Electrical branch circuits
- Ducts and vents
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
PRINT BELOW COUPON BY CLICKING ON IT:
We Service the Following Communities: JOLIET, PLAINFIELD, LOCKPORT, SHOREWOOD, CREST HILL, NEW LENOX, FRANKFORT, MOKENA, MINOOKA, TINLEY PARK, ORLAND PARK, BOLINGBROOK, NAPERVILLE, DOWNERS GROVE, HOMER GLEN, DARIEN, WOODRIDGE, ROMEOVILLE, and MANY MORE!
- Number of Homes for Sale Has Dropped, But Prices Have Risen April 3, 2020A March housing report released by realtor.com® shows fewer homes are on the market as the nation battles the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Top-Producing Land Agents of 2019 Recognized April 3, 2020Find out which real estate professionals posted a stellar year, winning the REALTORS® Land Institute APEX Awards.
- NAR Releases Guidance on Unemployment Assistance Eligibility April 3, 2020Real estate pros who are unable to work now may be eligible for government assistance even as independent contractors. Here’s a resource to find out more.
- HUD Announces Extra Relief for Borrowers With FHA-Insured Mortgages April 3, 2020More help is being offered to homeowners struggling to make their next mortgage payment.
- NAR Funds Telemedicine for Members in Need April 3, 2020Until April 15, REALTORS® without a telemedicine plan can enroll and receive this benefit at no cost for two months.
- Mortgage Rates Move Lower This Week April 3, 2020Borrowing costs inched down for the second consecutive week. The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage averaged 3.33%.
- Homeowners, Renters Run Into Insurance Snags April 2, 2020Experts advise consumers to review their policies for coverage and liability during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Small-Business Relief Loans May See Longer Rollout April 2, 2020Critical guidance is still needed for the lending community to process the expected surge of borrowers seeking aid.
- Plant a ‘Victory Garden’ This Spring April 2, 2020These vegetable gardens, first popularized during World War I, are making a comeback amid the coronavirus pandemic. Find out why.
- How to Combat Loneliness Around Social Distancing April 2, 2020Connecting with neighbors and others may be more challenging, but you can find opportunities to remain engaged with one another.